bandsaw for sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suprasport

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a Perform CCBB Bandsaw for sale that i bought from axminster about 7 months ago, but has only seen 3 months work, its in excellent condition apart from a scratch that it came with.

http://www.axminster.co.uk/product-Perf ... -21702.htm

Thought I would offer it for sale on here before it goes to ebay. The only reason i am selling is because its capacity is no longer big enough fro what i need!

I have spent hours setting this up so there is no wandering in the blades when tensioned, which is easy enough on this machine now it has been set up properly.
It comes complete with 3 new dure-edge blades 5/8" x 3 - 5/8" x 6 - 1/4" x6 the first 2 have been used once the other has never been fitted + 1 new dragon 5/8" x 6 Sabre tooth used briefly (this is excellent for ripping work) and one used 1/2" x 4 only bought most of these 2 weeks ago :roll: over £60 worth of blades

It can be delivered but i would rather not send it by courier as i don't trust them to get it there in one piece, i can send it by pallet for £40, but you are welcome to collect free of charge.

I am looking for £185 for the lot or very close offer ! it still has the axminster warranty and comes with the stand.
Thanks
Shaun

Latest posts

Back