• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FTAGH Band Saw and Pillar Drill.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sachakins

The most wasted of days is one without woodwork
Reaction score
Hi,
Black and Decker 3 wheel band saw.
Throat width 12" max cut height 4".
Runs quiet and cuts ok, old but works.

Nu Tool pillar Drill type CH10.
5 speeds, runs OK and drills fine. Must be an early one as its all cast iron and steel construction.

Both are from my late fathers tinkering shed 😂.

So offering them both FTAGH.
COLLECTION ONLY, due to size and weight, Liverpool.

20231107_135953.jpg20231107_140009.jpg20231107_140020.jpg20231107_140032.jpg20231107_140114.jpg20231107_140212.jpg20231107_140333.jpg

It’s a shame you aren’t a bit closer as I’d have bitten your hand off for the pillar drill. Really nice of you to offer them for free, I’m sure someone will be along soon to take them off your hands and will look after them well.

I reckon the pillar drill is possibly a Korean Naerok model? Good quality rather than cheap rubbish from far east.

Agreed, South Korea make fantastic and well engineered products. You just have to take a look at their shipbuilding industry to see that.

My drill press is a Nutool DP16 and it seems excellent. Everything works as it should and even a 1mm drill bit is dead central. I guess it might not stand up to an engineering metal-work environment but at £50 second hand it's really good value for woodwork.

My drill press is a Nutool DP16 and it seems excellent. Everything works as it should and even a 1mm drill bit is dead central. I guess it might not stand up to an engineering metal-work environment but at £50 second hand it's really good value for woodwork.
I’ve had mine 25 years 😁

Probably is Korean.
Mines a fabulous piece of kit!!

Latest posts

Back