Bald Eagles

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SketchUp Guru

Established Member
Reaction score
You can watch a pair of nesting bald eagles and their chicks live here. When I looked a little while ago, momma iggle had left for a short stretch. There were two chicks and an egg waiting for her return. She's been feeding them bits of rabbit from time to time. You can also watch momma snoozing at night under the glow of the IR illuminators. Someone moves the camera from time to time so you can see what's going on around them.

Dave that is really great could not take my eyes away. He /she looks quite nervous looking around all the time to see where the mate is I suppose.

It was off-air when I looked, if you scroll to the bottom of the page there are some recordings. I've been watching the eaglet hatching, it's pretty amazing.

Thanks for sharing Dave :)

Thanks Dave - forgot about the time difference - viewed it when they were asleep! :)

There was a snippet on our TV the other day where they have a 600/6000 or something? zoom camera viewing a Gannet's nest site - fabulous views - they can zoom so close that they can fill the screen with the birds eyeball.

Rod

Latest posts

Back