B and Q WARNING

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JFC

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm not usually one for posting warnings about potential scams but I had a close miss yesterday.

I walked into B&Q at lunchtime and some old guy dressed in orange asked me if I wanted decking.

Fortunately, I got the first punch in and that was the end of that.

Those less suspecting might not be so lucky.

Fecn beat you by 16 hours posting in the jigsaw thread in buying advice.

Guess you both listen to Terry Wogan as well!!

I got it in an email a few days ago and was itching for someone to post about B&Q so I could use it... In the end I modified it for homebase so I could get it out there :D

Its a good one, I have to say I've told it to a few people since I heard it! Didn't think of posting on here though :D

Whilst we are talking about scams I would like to alert you to another, which I got caught by on Saturday.

Whilst filling up with diesel, 2 young girls approached me and proceeded to offer to wash my van, as they soaped it up, they started to remove each others clothes and were soon washing it topless, one girl then approached me and started to whisper dirty things to me and persuaded me to join her in the back of the van, unbeknown to me, whilst in the back of the van, the other girl crept into the front and stole my wallet.

Please be aware this is not a one of scam, it happened to me again on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. I hung around all day today but they must have moved on, beware :lol:

Hi Senior
I got done last year then I got a black eye form the wife when i told her I lost my wallet
:wink: :wink:

You're a silly man JFC. I can say this with some conviction as I was telling this same joke at work awhile ago & they all said I was a silly man too. :lol: :lol: :lol: Mind you, I did hear one of my colleagues telling someone the same joke over his mobile, so we silly people are slowly growing in number & one day.......One day my friend....WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers, silly...er..sliver. :wink:

Latest posts

Back