Axminster Tools New Year price hikes AMAZING

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was looking at a band saw on new years eve and thought I will buy tomorrow, guess what, £10 increase over night :shock: :cry:

I buy quite a bit of stuff from FFX, their prices are usually very competitive and timed next day delivery does it for me.

Festool DF700:
FFX = £746
Axminster = £860

14mm Cutter with 12mm/14mm Dominos:
FFX = £107
Axminster = £125

8mm/10mm Cutters and Biscuits:
FFX = £122
Axminster = £140

Total for complete DF700 and both systainers with all DF700 cutters:
FFX = £975
Axminster = £1125

Guess where I bought mine?

Regarding the price may reflect that some of these imports might be junk maybe right but I doubt any company would still sell the equipment if they were having to buy machines just so they can rob them for spare parts, and the other scenario is what if the same part goes on every machine, be a bit stupid having a warehouse full of machines with the same part missing, these companies would just not offer range. Most of the companies selling lathes, milling machines and the like are machines that are made in China, I can't even think of any companies that build this type of kit here in the UK and having imported some big woodwork machine from the states in the past which have been fantastic machine it wouldn't be worth getting these from the states now as it all comes from China what they sell.

Back