• We invite you to join UKWorkshop.
    Members can turn off viewing Ads!

Axminster Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

Dieseldog

Established Member
Reaction score
i put an order in with Axminster Tools this morning around 9am ...had an e mail from them about an hour later saying that my order had been dispatched

i know from other orders with Axminster that my parts will be here tomorrow

ALWAYS a great service with Axminster =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Rusticwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi from a newbie
I can beat that :) I went there on a friday to collect a few :oops: things. One was short of a part when I looked in the box at home I rang them.
After a longish call they said that they would send a replacement. Finished the call about 4.30.
9 the next morning the postman gave me the replacement :lol: =D> =D>

Dieseldog

Established Member
Reaction score
first thing,,,,Welcome to the forum

Thats handy for you living in Devon
Ive seen a few posts on here about the service from Axminster and its all been positive
ive used them a few times and the service is always spot on

Rusticwood

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks.
I'm about 1 1/4 hours away so not too bad.
I've ordered from them and yes very good service also with the new reserve for collection I know that they will be there if I want to go :D :D

maisies dad

Reaction score
I'm a newbie to turning and I just got my lathe & tools from Axminster there was a small problem but their customer service was excellent and it was sorted out quickly and without any fuss. I'm very pleased with the products as well-Ive caught the bug well & truly and am becoming accomplished at turning nice pieces of chestnut into shavings !!

Many thanks also to Jonzjob for his kind advice freely given-greetings from Brittany.

Jonzjob

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Ex nr Carcassonne, S France. Now NW Wilts, UK
Wad-eye-say already? Welcome abord the slippery bit Maiseyz dad! (JW?)

Brittany, nice place for holls, but too wet and cold for me in the winter now. Hope you didn't get too wet today :mrgreen:

Claud1

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I live in north east scotland and have been using Axminster for a few years, even this far up north it is normaly next day delivery if its in stock which it normaly is, and I find the service is second to none. I have dealt with a lot of companies over the years but I have got to say they are the best.

Latest posts