Axminster Service

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dieseldog

Established Member
Reaction score
i put an order in with Axminster Tools this morning around 9am ...had an e mail from them about an hour later saying that my order had been dispatched

i know from other orders with Axminster that my parts will be here tomorrow

ALWAYS a great service with Axminster =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

Hi from a newbie
I can beat that :) I went there on a friday to collect a few :oops: things. One was short of a part when I looked in the box at home I rang them.
After a longish call they said that they would send a replacement. Finished the call about 4.30.
9 the next morning the postman gave me the replacement :lol: =D> =D>

first thing,,,,Welcome to the forum

Thats handy for you living in Devon
Ive seen a few posts on here about the service from Axminster and its all been positive
ive used them a few times and the service is always spot on

Thanks.
I'm about 1 1/4 hours away so not too bad.
I've ordered from them and yes very good service also with the new reserve for collection I know that they will be there if I want to go :D :D

I'm a newbie to turning and I just got my lathe & tools from Axminster there was a small problem but their customer service was excellent and it was sorted out quickly and without any fuss. I'm very pleased with the products as well-Ive caught the bug well & truly and am becoming accomplished at turning nice pieces of chestnut into shavings !!

Many thanks also to Jonzjob for his kind advice freely given-greetings from Brittany.

Hi all, I live in north east scotland and have been using Axminster for a few years, even this far up north it is normaly next day delivery if its in stock which it normaly is, and I find the service is second to none. I have dealt with a lot of companies over the years but I have got to say they are the best.

Back