Axminster gone green.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisR

Established Member
Reaction score
Just had a card in the post.

We’ve gone green.

The Axminster Tools & Machinery Catalogue is no More. :shock:

On line Catalogue only. In my opinion a backward step, one more in the net for the (IT) geek department.
I think they will soon realise their mistake. #-o

I know, as I worked for a large multinational company, which the (IT) department run into the ground. :evil:

Take care.

Chris.

ChrisR":mnpnfn23 said:

We’ve gone green.

On line Catalogue only. In my opinion a backward step, one more in the net for the (IT) geek department.

I know, as I worked for a large multinational company, which the (IT) department run into the ground. :evil:

Take care.

Chris.

Almost certainly the management, advised by accountants and marketing people made the decision to do this. IT people rarely have any say in what happens - even in a software company.

IT isn't evil, I am not evil.

mseries":97tqxhxe said:
ChrisR":97tqxhxe said:

We’ve gone green.

Take care.

Chris.

Almost certainly the management, advised by accountants and marketing people made the decision to do this. IT people rarely have any say in what happens - even in a software company.

Don’t you believe it for one second.

It just needs a strong willed person in the (IT) department, who wrongly thinks he/she knows everything and is a good con person, I know, I was there.

Take care.

Chris.

Latest posts

Back