• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster Fine dust Filter

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil1975

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought this for a dust extractor project I was going to build, but then a cyclone came up for sale nearby & I ended up buying that instead.
It's never been used & has just sat in its box taking up space, so it's time for it to go.
I live near Yeovil & commute to Blandford, so I can drop it off along the way or you're welcome to collect / arrange a courier
Current version is £165 at Axminster, so £85 seems a fair price.

IMG_0674.jpg

IMG_0672.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0674.jpg
    IMG_0674.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 901
  • IMG_0672.jpg
    IMG_0672.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 901
Hi Phil.

Do you know which model the fine filter will fit?

I recently got an old axi chip collector with the thought of putting a fine filter on only to find that they no longer support that size.

If it will fit I'd be interested. I'm also near Yeovil.

I'll find the model number and measure the drum later.

Ed

Hi Ed,

To be totally honest I have no idea exactly what model extractor it fits, there’s nothing on the box & I don’t have the receipt any more.
I think the best thing to do would be to measure your extractor & if it looks like it will fit I can take it with me on my commute to work & give it a try.

Thanks Phil.
Mine is a ub801-f. Axi said it needed a 370 external diameter drum. I will measure the lip it sits on later. Trying for fit might be the best idea.
Ed

Hi Phil.
Finally been able to measure.

The external diameter of the lip on the extractor is approx 279mm. If you could measure the internal diameter of the filter, we'll see if it's anywhere close.
Ed

Hi Ed,

I sent the dimensions via PM a couple of days ago, I think this is too large for your extractor as it's 495mm diameter & 660mm deep...

Latest posts

Back