Axminster dropping CMT?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shannyla

Established Member
Reaction score
Looking through the new Axminster catalogue, I'm struck by the lack of any CMT products. Anyone know if this means that they are dropping the brand?

Although expensive, I've found the router bits and saw blades
that I've bought to be excellent quality, and it would be shame not to have the choice.

On the website but not in the new catalogue, out yesterday or the day before. Which might also explain the third off sale they had last quarter.

Interesting that Screwfix are now selling them, web only I suspect. Can't see the counters carrying them somehow...

Mark, some lovely work in your portfolio. Can I ask what finish you used on the oak French doors, and whether it's surviving well?

Cheers, although the doors are Idigbo which is supposed to look like Oak. The finish was applied by the home owner, a clear varnish I think, it's local to me and I see them often it still looks OK after three years.

Having now spoken to Axminster it would appear that they are in the process of dropping CMT.

Latest posts

Back