• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster (disappointing) Sale

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ScaredyCat

Established Member
Reaction score
Axminster have their "biggest" sale on at the moment. By biggest, I can only assume they mean number of products on sale not the reductions.

Doesn't seem great.

Maybe I'm just bitter that the refer a friend never works for me. "An error has occurred"

Some of the deals are pretty good, £63 off a lathe, £195 off a drum sander, £100 off their little table saw, £100 off Radial arm Pillar drill etc. I appreciate they may not have many deals that you may want @ScaredyCat , but for anyone looking at the above, then a good 20-25% saving can be had.

Last time they had a sale on I got a DX with about 25% off - took it back to pre-covid price, so I was happy. I purposely waited until they had a sale before I bought one. I'll probably do the same when the time comes to upgrade my PT.

Prices on that table saw went up relatively recently, that's why I went elsewhere. Generally seems to be ~5% reduction which isn't great as prices have been slowly going up. I'm just looking to use up gift cards which are devaluing every few weeks it seems.

Lack of stock and range is their biggest issue imho.

The biggest sale they did was black Friday I think - basically VAT free + a bit but as I said this might be their biggest in terms of number of items in the sale, it's not based on the price drops available.

Back