Axminster customer reviews

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought some of those clamps from Rutlands. I too thought they were useless, and published a review on their site saying so. My review was not published.
Knowing that some reviews aren't published tells you something about the company. I have had another issue with Rutlands in the past, and since then I have never bought anything from them, and never will again.

The reason I didn't mention the product initially was because I didn't want to get into a discussion about whether the product was good or bad. My point is my review was not published and my request for an explanation fell on deaf ears. However now that you have asked...I tried to use them to clamp some small drawers and when ever I got the slightest bit of tension (nowhere near bar bending!) the pin slipped out of the groove at the back. I couldn't get any clamping pressure at all. They are so light they reminded me of a child's toy and in my opinion that is all they are fit for. But as I said don't focus on the product in this instance, that is what the reviews should be for - to see varying opinions, but IF Axminster, or anyone else, pick and choose which reviews to publish then they are not much use.

I've just had an email from Axminster who have explained they have a web problem which is preventing them from showing any reviews on the product in question. There are in fact 8 reviews, 6 of them positive and one of the negative reviews is mine. So faith in Axminster restored. Not that I ever really lost it.

Latest posts

Back