Axminster CT 90H dust extractor

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeroseven

Established Member
Reaction score
Bought this £325 extractor today in High Wycombe after realising how dirty my garage is getting connecting a £60 Aldi Wet n Dry unit to my bits of kit

Firstly, no hose included, not even a metre, bit mean. No problemo, I have maybe 3 metres of old hose around....oh.... no manifold included to connect the hose to. Mean again. Cant see any solution on their website either so awaiting their response to my email.

Unlike the £60 Aldi unit, the £325 Axminster machine has no facility to run a machine via the extractor, so two things to switch on, two to switch off. Every time. Its 2016. Really?

Spun it up anyway expecting it to suck the skin off my hand when I covered the port, disappointing is an understatement, its hard to imagine it will cope with two ports on my bandsaw or the chips from my planer/thicknesser

Back to the Aldi unit for now.....will update when I've spent another £75 sorting it out.

Back