• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster AW10BSB2 10" Table Saw - NOW SOLD

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Ed

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello All

Although I haven't posted here for some time, as a previously active forum member and knowing the community here, I thought there might be interest in the table saw I have for sale. The saw is an Axminster AW10BSB2 10" table saw, in the complete kit version which includes the cast iron table extensions, longer fence rails and the sliding table unit. I am asking £800 for this saw, collection from Derbyshire.

The saw is identical to the current version other than the colour of the case, it is in excellent condition and has only ever had hobby use in a warm and dry workshop. Axminster currently retail the kit version of this saw for over £1,500 https://www.axminster.co.uk/axminster-trade-series-aw10bsb2-saw-bench-ax884465

I am including the originally supplied 40T universal blade, which is un-used (this is not the blade pictured in the machine, which isn't included). The steel outfeed table and mounting brackets as supplied with the kit saw are included (not pictured), they are un-used as I have never fitted them. All instructions / manuals are included.

The sliding table is easily removed if space is at a premium - I quite often take mine off to make a bit more room in the workshop, but when needed it just slides onto the end of the rail. The cast iron extensions can be fitted both to the right, as shown here, or one either side of the main table (although that precludes use of the sliding table). The saw has a 4" dust port on the rear of the case and also extraction via the crown guard.

This is an excellent saw with great capacity; I am only selling as I'm upgrading to a larger saw with a format sliding table. Please PM if interested.

40172485632_fb1ee76982_z.jpg

40205441691_71c8b3795f_z.jpg

28425639229_5d07876f24_z.jpg

40172487122_869c141d7f_z.jpg

Thanks for looking, Ed.

I've reduced this to £800 now as I'm looking to shift the machine as soon as I can to enable my upgrade path!

That means you could have the saw for nearly half what a new model would cost, for the same machine in more or less as new condition - hopefully that is of interest to someone.

Thanks, Ed

Ed
Apologies not sure how to PM you but could be very interested and am in Derbyshire too

Click on Ed's Avatar or "no image" and a box will pop up with an envelope in the bottom right corner, you what's next.

Ed, If only you where nearer to the Dordogne I would love to buy it, if you would like a holiday and can bring it with you that may be an option? :D :D

I don't know what is going on with some of the chaps on the "Tools Review" thread, there are two post asking about table saw's in your price range and have been informed about this sale with no response from them, very strange, perhaps they are Trolls?

Mike

The saw is still available, first come first served. PM me if you want to come and see it / buy it.

Cheers, Ed

The saw is now sold.

Apologies to the other two chaps interested, but it had to be first come first served in the end.

Cheers, Ed

Back