• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Axminster 10% discount

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Worked on my order yesterday- 25% off then a further 10% off (though as it is off the discounted price it is effectively only 7.5% extra off the original price- total of 32.5% off original price)

Worked on my order yesterday- 25% off then a further 10% off (though as it is off the discounted price it is effectively only 7.5% extra off the original price- total of 32.5% off original price)
Just used it to buy a new bandsaw

Any idea when this ends?
According to the Ax site it ends Monday the 28th Nov.

Just bought the Ax morticer - on special Black Friday price of £271. Added the SAVETEN and it knocked it down to £244.78 which is a very good saving over the original price of £320. 75 squids :D

So that pretty much confirms SAVETEN can be further deducted from their offers.

:D
I used it in capitals, not sure if thats important, but probably best.

I wanted to order myself a new bandsaw in their sale the other day and found the SAVETEN wasn't working, but you and a friend both get 15% off when you refer them... So I referred my wife and she bought a new bandsaw with 15% off, I then got a 15% off coupon emailed to me with a years expiration date.

Full details here, it was dead simple and it didn't seem to matter that it's the same address and debit card I've used before, just a new name and email! 😂
Refer A Friend | Axminster Tools

Do you guys think my wife will let me use her new bandsaw when it arrives?!

Last edited:
I hate the system of needing coupon codes for discounts. I often forget to apply them. I've spent several thousand with Axminster in the last couple of months and know that I have forgotten to apply a 10% discount code on at least £1000 of that.

I got the "refer a friend" discount pop up on the last two purchases but as I don't have any freinds I just dismissed it. I might have to become friends with my wife

I'm absolutely with you on that, it's just as bad as builders merchants offering different prices for each customer, makes me feel like I'm being ripped off if I ever pay full price for anything so I'm constantly on the hunt for discount codes or waiting for sales, gets a bit frustrating!

Back