Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Absolutely. Thanks for all your effort Rob.
For those of us that aren't forum meet-up veterans, are there any kind of name badges planned, as I always struggle to put names to faces... Even without the complication of real names and forum names.

Si

Dodge":1nv6qey0 said:
same here - Just have to try and work out who everyone is :mrgreen:
Hadn't thought about the name thing :oops: I think what I'l do is to wear one of those self-adhesive sticky label thingies with my name(s) on it...might be an idea to have sort sort of name tag though? - Rob

i doubt anyone will fail to recognise you eric, as you will be arriving in a longboat with a helmet with horns poking out! :lol:

adidat

Anyone trying to track me down by counting fingers will be disappointed!
I do have a full set of ten!

I will dig out a badge.

Bob

I've always found sticky name labels really helpful at various get togethers, and missed them on the odd occasion they haven't been used, well worth doing I reckon.

Cheers, Paul

Ill have an hat on :roll: Although if you miss The reaper man that will be arriving with me you should have gone to specsavers.

Bob PM address and ill see if we are coming past your way.

adidat":2md14b17 said:
i doubt anyone will fail to recognise you eric, as you will be arriving in a longboat with a helmet with horns poking out! :lol:

adidat

I might not.

I lent my helmet to Eddy Grundy a while back, and he's being a bit coy about returning it.

And... The wife has sad she'll mutiny if I order her to drag the old scow up Lyme Regis High St. again.

So I might be forced to bring the car instead -- some things are too risky :-(

But COFFEE sounds really good!

E.

rOB

As others have previously said ... thanks a million for arranging this trip. Hope we all have not driven you to distraction with queries etc.

Unfortunately I have another question. When filling out the order form what should be entered in the price column ..... unit price, total price, inc VAT or ex VAT?

Charlie Woody":2tqd3nlj said:
rOB

As others have previously said ... thanks a million for arranging this trip. Hope we all have not driven you to distraction with queries etc.

Unfortunately I have another question. When filling out the order form what should be entered in the price column ..... unit price, total price, inc VAT or ex VAT?
My advice is to put down the standard price as seen in the catalogue. When the goods are ordered on the 'puter in store by the Ax team a discount code will be included so that the total bill reflects the 5% discount

Axminster will also provide name badged which will be very useful - Rob

Hello everyone

We look forward to welcoming you all to Devon. We have been busy getting ready today, with demo kits and sale items all being prepared!

See you for coffee.

Martin, Ian and all the team here at Axminster HQ

Latest posts

Back