Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's that credit card?

Justin Flanagan

Many thanks and looking forward to putting faces to usernames (21st century twist on the original phrase)

For what its worth I will be driving from Croydon and have a seven seater. However I have to get my catalytic converter fixed first and will only be in the country for a week before the visit.

Assuming its ok, anyone willing to risk a last minute hiatus can come with me

Many thanks for the names supplied thus far...those that haven't posted their names (or let me know via PM) by COP on Friday will be receiving a PM over the weekend requesting the info - Rob

We look forward to welcoming you on Friday 9th March at Axminster Tool Centre.

We have assembled quite a range of events for you to ensure it is a worthwhile visit. More details to follow nearer the time.

Also, you may wish to save up for the Silent Auction we will be holding. These will be goods in "opened boxes" or assembled and checked returns. They cannot be delivered, and must be taken away on the day. We cannot give you a list until the day of the event. Those who went to any of the Axminster shows may recall the Bin Ends stand, which was one of the most popular - the products in the Silent Auction will be similar. The sale items will be priced at well below our cost.

All tea/coffee and a lunch will be provided for all free of charge.

All visitors will also be entitled to a 5% discount to spend on the day.

I will post more updates nearer the time. We look forward to an interesting day.

Martin, Ian and all the team

Martin Brown":1vjumtk5 said:
We look forward to welcoming you on Friday 9th March at Axminster Tool Centre.

We have assembled quite a range of events for you to ensure it is a worthwhile visit. More details to follow nearer the time.

Also, you may wish to save up for the Silent Auction we will be holding. These will be goods in "opened boxes" or assembled and checked returns. They cannot be delivered, and must be taken away on the day. We cannot give you a list until the day of the event. Those who went to any of the Axminster shows may recall the Bin Ends stand, which was one of the most popular - the products in the Silent Auction will be similar. The sale items will be priced at well below our cost.

All tea/coffee and a lunch will be provided for all free of charge.

All visitors will also be entitled to a 5% discount to spend on the day.

I will post more updates nearer the time. We look forward to an interesting day.

Martin, Ian and all the team
Nice. Do spindle moulders and panel saws come in open boxes ;-)

Can't wait, and thanks.

One of our members , NikNak has had to pull out of the proposed visit on the 9th, which means that there's one space available...grab it while you can! :mrgreen: - Rob

Chaps, could you please enlarge as necessary (A4) and print yourselves off a copy for the big day. My contact at Axminster seems to think that not everyone will want to purchase on the day...fat chance of that happening :D

UKworkshop5Discount.jpg

Fairly self-explanatory - Rob

Latest posts

Back