Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I can be cheeky and I only ask as I see non UKWW members maybe going. My best mate who also labours for me but does more site chippy work for me than furniture, is green at the fact im going, he is a tool head also. So if there is a place left over he would be very grateful. He goes by the name of Tiny. I understand if the answer is bu**er off, not knowing or wanting to know the reason for the non UKWW conditions thought I would ask for him.

Get him to join the forum and then there can be no question of acceptance

However we do already have one 'Tiny' on the list already.

Bob

9fingers":1z0706i4 said:

Bob

Perhaps he does not have a computer? :wink:

Hudson Carpentry":243jcux3 said:
If I can be cheeky and I only ask as I see non UKWW members maybe going. My best mate who also labours for me but does more site chippy work for me than furniture, is green at the fact im going, he is a tool head also. So if there is a place left over he would be very grateful. He goes by the name of Tiny. I understand if the answer is bu**er off, not knowing or wanting to know the reason for the non UKWW conditions thought I would ask for him.

PM sent - Rob

devonwoody":17olhpka said:
9fingers":17olhpka said:

Bob

Perhaps he does not have a computer? :wink:

He isn't the type to sit and talk on forums, I have asked him if he wanted to before (not here). He however is going to tomorrow night, while at mine, sign up and say hello. His main hobby is air rifles and he is always talking about the wooden stocks and cases so maybe it may become of use to him!

Im sure his username will be more imaginative.

I would still like to go, and can book my work trip around it, so please upgrade me to a yes.
Thanks

wcndave":2vrk5ztl said:
I would still like to go, and can book my work trip around it, so please upgrade me to a yes.
Thanks

Can you fix up my old laptop whilst you are here? :) :) :)

OK only joking, pleased to learn of your intended visit.

hello my name is tiny an was introduced to ukww by hudson carpentry . i would like the oppurtunity to come an visit with you please . ile bring my own tea an biscuits.

thereaperman":2yue2h4e said:
hello my name is tiny an was introduced to ukww by hudson carpentry . i would like the oppurtunity to come an visit with you please . ile bring my own tea an biscuits.

oooh that will be nice :p

thereaperman":1300k4o6 said:
Welcome to the forum...you're now added to the list. If you see the sort of spread that Ax are likely to lay on, you may change your mind about providing your own T and biccis. 3 places to fill - Rob

devonwoody":r0jra3di said:
aptop whilst you are here? :) :) :)

OK only joking, pleased to learn of your intended visit.

Fixing old laptop is easy peasy. Take it to PC world, give them £300, get a new one.
;-)

Hi Rob,

if there are any spaces left can you put me down for one please,
I had better start saving now!

BW Mike

Mike-W":n5s9hwxm said:
Hi Rob,

if there are any spaces left can you put me down for one please,
I had better start saving now!

BW Mike
Consider yourself included Mike...2 places left - Rob

Hello Rob,

sadly I have to ask to be removed from the list. :cry:

If the date were mid to end of March as originally intended or even early April, I could have scheduled my planed visit to England accordingly.
But though I tried to rearrange my plans since the date is set, it is certain by now that I won't be even near the UK on 9 march.
So time to make room for someone else to have fun.

Thorsten

unra159":23e4qana said:
Hello Rob,

sadly I have to ask to be removed from the list. :cry:

If the date were mid to end of March as originally intended or even early April, I could have scheduled my planed visit to England accordingly.
But though I tried to rearrange my plans since the date is set, it is certain by now that I won't be even near the UK on 9 march.
So time to make room for someone else to have fun.

Thorsten
Consider yourself deleted from the list...3 places to fill - Rob

Latest posts

Back