Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
9fingers":3bjgwu9j said:
'Unknown woodworker' who would have PM'd Rob early on and not contributed to the thread, please make yourself known now.

i believe that's me

adidat

Rob

Yes please, only proviso is that I can book day off work, I wonder which Friday?

Jeremy

stuartpaul":3iwf5kg3 said:
If it's a weekend then I'm definitely in.

If a weekday then sadly unable to attend.

AFAIK it will be on a weekday possibly a Friday.
I'm only the caretaker whilst Rob is on Holiday
I'll add you to the list with a weekend only proviso.

Bob

wcndave":3qy45hjm said:
I'm interested, however would need to know which weekend so I can arrange to be in the country...

Dave, I've put you down in the 'conditional interest' section. Bear in mind that Rob did say that Friday was the most likely day. Would that still fit?

Bob

9fingers":1l02ey7i said:
wcndave":1l02ey7i said:
I'm interested, however would need to know which weekend so I can arrange to be in the country...

Dave, I've put you down in the 'conditional interest' section. Bear in mind that Rob did say that Friday was the most likely day. Would that still fit?

Bob

Friday fine, really meant "which week in March?"
I come over ever couple of months, so just need to make sure i coincide the dates.

wcndave":j7h1ucb3 said:
9fingers":j7h1ucb3 said:
wcndave":j7h1ucb3 said:

Bob

Friday fine, really meant "which week in March?"
I come over ever couple of months, so just need to make sure i coincide the dates.

Dave, Based on Robs earlier posts where he says 'late march' is presume we are looking at 23rd or 30th to fit my understanding of 'late March'

I've due to see Rob on 9th November and will hand over the watching of this thread to him and suggest that he resolves the date ASAP - We are somewhat at the mercy of Ian Styles from Axi who is hosting the visit so will need to fit in with his diary.

Bob

Ha, thanks! I didn't at all get what late March was!

ok, ok enough sarcasm, I know you are just helping Rob out, and very nice of you it is :)

I only meant that I would need to know in enough time to book my flights etc, to coincide my bi-monthly work trip, so any time before end of Jan is ok, no rush, just wanted to caveate my acceptance of Ian's offer appropriately ;)

Hi chaps, back from me hols now. I've been in touch with Axminster and the date for your diaries is 09 Mar 12 Many thanks to Bob9f for keeping an eye on the numbers over the last couple of weeks. Once I've drawn breath, I'll have a check through the interested members just to make sure that my sums is up to scratch. I also said to Ax that I'd be in touch later on after Christmas regarding final detailed arrangements for the day - Rob

Back