Ax - FINAL ARRANGEMENTS, NAME BADGES

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rob,

I would like to join the fun as well.

If I could suggest that this event was at or around the same time / day before or after, the Yandles spring show it would be great for those travelling from away.

A chance to attend two events in one trip.

Cheers, Tony.

Yes please! Me too!

It will be good to attend a woodworking event once again, after a long absence.

Hmm ... I'll have to find something for the Boss to do. The last time I visited Axminster, we had a nice lunch in town, and she spent the afternoon in a nearby hairdresser's while I was let loose in the showroom!
Les :)

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME

Please sir ME ME ME

Please sir please please please

umm I think i dribbled in my pants :s

Anyhow ill happily take a place and say thank you for organising it.

Could you add me to the list Rob - would be interesting to meet some old and new faces as well as the visit.

Yes please include me. Thanks. :)

(I already sent a PM when the trip was first announced but thought I'd better put a message here in case the PM is not sufficient).

Roger Provins.

RogerP":f00k92s5 said:
Yes please include me. Thanks. :)

(I already sent a PM when the trip was first announced but thought I'd better put a message here in case the PM is not sufficient).

Roger Provins.
Already included Rog - Rob

Chaps, I shall be out of the country for the next couple of weeks, but I'd be grateful if this thread could be monitored as I've been doing so those that may still be interested in going know how many places are still available. When I come back I'll let Ian Styles know of the progress to date.
Thus far, 22 places filled 23 still available. Many thanks - Rob

Rob,

How about editing your first post with the list of names so far so everyone knows that they are on your list.

I can keep an eye on it whilst you are away

Bob

Yes, Bob makes a good suggestion.

Rob is now back in control of the attendees list and a maintained one appears on a later page.
Hence this one is now greyed out to help avoid confusion.

Bob

Well Rob has left the country it seems so here is the list that I have managed to harvest from the thread so far.
However, there seems to be one less than Robs running total. If you are the 'Unknown woodworker' who would have PM'd Rob early on and not contributed to the thread, please make ourself known now.
Bob
The List:-
Charlie Woody
Dodge
Woodshavings
Woodbloke
Harbo
CNC Paul
Eric The Viking
Steve Maskery
Unra159
The Tiddles
PaulM
RetreatJohn
Escudo
Fluffflinger
RouterMonster
Hudson Carpentry
9Fingers
Good Surname or What?
Promhandicam
RogerP
RogerM
Adidat

22 so far

New additions:-

Dave D
Bobscarle
Nigel
JeremyM
Shipbadger
RogerS
SVB

Conditional interest:-
StuartPaul - only available at weekends
wcndave - depends on the chosen day
31 now 14 places remaining

Please add me to the list.

Axminster has been a shrine for me since the days of the labyrinth of old shops on the main street.

I would love to see the organisation behind the fastest delivery in the west.

Back