awfully long workshop build

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve66

Established Member
Reaction score
seems to be a lot of activity with workshop builds, so heres my contribution. in the process of moving, three parts of the family me, my sisters family and parents to a smallholding where there is a house refurbishment and a new build thats going to take place. As the house takes precedence the workshop in question is going to be a longer project, as I'm back in the industry I can take my time,I just sneak down whenever I can. this picture is what I got now and its defiantly not this tidy at the moment.

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    171.8 KB · Views: 1,774
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 1,774
new workshop, as you can see lots too do, there will a new wall far left with roller shutter door and separate security door, pillars on far wall built up to window height but floor that goes in will not go as far as wall so as to allow light in, far right will be a shared spray shop, my brother in law will be doing car restoration, there's a dividing wall between the two workshops. Overall size is about 60 x 30 feet , plus the extra 18 feet on the spray shop. But I'm thinking of doing an internal insulated wall so workshop will be a little smaller, the upstairs space although not huge will just be extra storage space

Attachments

• size.jpg
    size.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 1,747
  • ground floor.jpg
    ground floor.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 1,747
I think it looks bigger from where I took the picture from, whenever I get all my machines in I'll probably wish I had more space. I'm just looking forward to not have to move stuff to do a job each time I'm in there, thats the only thing keeping me going.

Latest posts

Back