Australian YouTube woodworker Steve Hay.

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Many thanks for that.

Just watched that and really enjoyed it, will certainly be watching more.

Wingy

Thanks for the link, especially now Norman is redundant.

Nice to hear that aussie accent going.

Perhaps I can start up again in a few weeks when the warmer weather comes in, but that planning looked hard work.

Thanks for the heads up, I like that a lot! Perfect for me as I want to work towards using more hand tools rather than machines.

Cheers,
Chris

cgarry":28f1hzlc said:
Thanks for the heads up, I like that a lot! Perfect for me as I want to work towards using more hand tools rather than machines.

Cheers,
Chris

A good one for you would be Paul Sellers Chris. Type his name into You Tube. All hand tool stuff, quality videos and well presented. Or Rob Cosman who builds full pieces of furniture in real time and takes you very slowly step by step through it. He has lots of free stuff on YT but charges a subscription for full access. Tom Fidgen is another enjoyable watch. For some real inspiration Doucette and Wolfe.

Graham Orm":33mrg7k5 said:
A good one for you would be Paul Sellers Chris. Type his name into You Tube. All hand tool stuff, quality videos and well presented. Or Rob Cosman who builds full pieces of furniture in real time and takes you very slowly step by step through it. He has lots of free stuff on YT but charges a subscription for full access. Tom Fidgen is another enjoyable watch. For some real inspiration Doucette and Wolfe.

Thanks Graham. I think a few examples of experienced woodworkers using hand tools is ideal as it shows some variations in techniques which is a good thing. After watching some of those videos I shall then do some research on which dovetail saw to buy!

Cheers,
Chris

Back