Auriou Rides Again!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see Michel back in business, the rasps look the same as they were before the business went under.

I have a couple and they are excellent rasps, but rubbish handles. It would be nice to see him sort that part of the product out. I think LN marketed them for a while with their own handles on, which would be a big improvement I imagine.

I had planned to add another rasp with a grain in between the two I have, so now he's in operation again I can do that.

Cheers, Ed.

I had a play with the rasps at West Dean and Westonbirt. I'll be making a purchase in the near future.

Thanks for that, Phil. I tried them out at Westonbirt - they are superb. One of those tools which you have to try to realise how good they are.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Very good news indeed Philly :D . I have four of the rasps and they are excellent - the best.

That display board with the full range on looks tempting as an investment. Although, there is a fair bit of work to make and add handles to all of those rasps. Imagine them all sitting on a table with lovely rosewood handles. :)

Tony.

Back