• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale AUK Tools Router Top 800x600 (New/Unused/Boxed)

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puggers

Established Member
Reaction score
Long-story-short, I share a larger workshop and some equipment with a younger family member who has the opportunity to emigrate through his wife's job and it means some stuff needs to be gradually moved on as it will be too big or not of use in my space at home.

We bought this router table top new last year (and Jessem fence - see separate ad') but have never got around to installing it and consequently it's been safely stored in it's robust card packaging box and as the pictures show, it's unused.

We should still have the purchase receipt and I'll look to dig that out but a full description will be available on the supplier's website but briefly...

- Phenolic faced top - nice and rigid
- accepts standard imperial sized plates (we were going to initially fit Kreg)
- t-track, etc

We're looking for £150 for the top but will consider discounted figures if the buyer also takes the new/unused Jessem fence too and which is advertised separately.

Collection from Northallerton, North Yorkshire but with family in London, South and West Yorkshire a face-to-face meet up elsewhere may be possible but subject to discussion.

Attachments

• IMG_5521.jpg
    IMG_5521.jpg
    59.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5522.jpg
    IMG_5522.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5523.jpg
    IMG_5523.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5525.jpg
    IMG_5525.jpg