Are pop rivet nozzles made to a common standard?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

richard6299

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
Hi. I have a vintage King Klik pop riveter model T40. Very well made. But I'm missing a nozzle because it was lent to uncle Normam and it did not come back with all the nozzles. I want to go ahead and replace all the nozzles I do have. So, can I buy any make of spare pop rivet nozzle? Thanks. Rich

Last edited:
Oh, I've just discovered that my King Klik riveter is not working, it won't grip even after making alterations to the adjuster piece. So, I'll just buy a new pop riveter, it's not important anymore to know if nozzles are standardized. EDIT: Actually, it could be that the rivet I am using (metric) is not quite the size required for the mechanism to work.. I must try it with the original (probably imperial) rivets.

Last edited:
If you look inside the housing you should see a spring a small tube ending in vee and then two jaws if the jaws are worn they will not grab the mandrel.
New jaws are required. They may work with a larger rivet 5/32 or 3/16 as the mandrels are larger.
Tony

Hi. I went and bought a new pop rivet gun. Whose nozzles do not fit the King Klik pair I have. I'll probably chuck out the King Klik, although I did see a pair on Ebay going for £40. Which is ridiculous probably. Of the many products available, I went for PRESCH (10105). German engineered. Rich

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back