Anyone interested?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wrightclan":b0zc5adl said:
Would anyone near me, be interested in sharing the cost of one of these bundles?

Well I am interested but it's the near you bit thats the stumbling block, these look even better value than the pallet that Alan bought. :D
They do add vat to your winning bid and it looks like they charge extra if you don't have a forklift to unload the possible artic lorry. :roll:
I knew I should of asked for a forklift last chrimbo. :whistle:

DaveL":1pke8owm said:
wrightclan":1pke8owm said:
Would anyone near me, be interested in sharing the cost of one of these bundles?

Well I am interested but it's the near you bit thats the stumbling block, these look even better value than the pallet that Alan bought. :D
They do add vat to your winning bid and it looks like they charge extra if you don't have a forklift to unload the possible artic lorry. :roll:
I knew I should of asked for a forklift last chrimbo. :whistle:

Yeah, it's those extra bits that made me think of sharing the cost with someone else. That, and trying to store all that oak. :shock: I do have a neighbour who has forks on a tractor. :-k

Brad

Back