Anyone have a Axminster Trade Series BS100 Belt Sander?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giantbeat

Established Member
Reaction score
anyone got this machine?

if so i require a huge favor & if you would be able to measure a couple of specific parts of the machine for me? i have no access to one and don't want to buy the thing if its not going to be usable for the very specific task i have.

thanks

Nick 415v":2o9rsy7o said:
Hi Giantbeat - suggest you call one of their stores, I'm sure someone there will be happy to go and get the measurements for you if they have one on display.

tried that, part of the information that came back was not helpful and clearly incorrect from looking at the scale in the pictures. some people don't appear to be strong at the skill of measuring & i cant trust that info.

my quest goes on.

giantbeat":djfndt2l said:
Nick 415v":djfndt2l said:
Hi Giantbeat - suggest you call one of their stores, I'm sure someone there will be happy to go and get the measurements for you if they have one on display.

tried that, part of the information that came back was not helpful and clearly incorrect from looking at the scale in the pictures. some people don't appear to be strong at the skill of measuring & i cant trust that info.

my quest goes on.

This is bad customer service and I'd tell em.
Go to the top and let em know they need to get things in order.
Call and call again until you get results, after all you should be dealing with SALES assistants.
Cheers Andy

Latest posts

Back