Anyone Going to Ally Pally?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Noely":in1swx6y said:
I've been at the show a couple of times (02 & 03) and unless it's improved I found it rather disappointing. . But perhaps it's got better since I was last there. JMHO.I'd wait till the bigger shows in October and November.
Noel

I'm debating whether it's worth the hours drive - never mind a flight :shock: . I reckon you'd be pretty disappointed.

Adam

Jake":3puitp23 said:
You'd get off the train at Tottenham Hale, and get a cab to Ally Pally - maybe a tenner max. 30 mins from airport to station, 10 mins to Ally Pally. Sorted. If you wanted to go.

Couldn't remember the stop between airport & L'pool Street.

Noel

Maybe yours didn't - they don't all, but the vast majority do.

Jake

No, no, I've actually got out at T Hale. Think they all stop there but haven't been in London for a year or so.

Noel

Thanks for that guys, Guess I'll go. Flight is 35 euros there and back in the day, would cost me more to go to Dublin, take longer, and the selection of shops is not much better than I have here in cork. Mostly I'm interested in seeing things in the flesh - nobody round here wants to actually have tools for you to see / try available. Might bump into a few of you there!

Les

Back