• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Wanted Any Woodturning magazines for sale?

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DerekJohn

Established Member
UKW Supporter
Reaction score
I was gifted a few of these magazines from up to 2019 and was wondering if anybody wanted to offload some later than 2019?

Obviously I would either collect if not to far from Worcester or pay postage.

I have almost every edition from January 2004 to December 2009 (only 2 or 3 missing) if of any interest. Would need to be collected from Leicestershire though as way too heavy to post. £20 the lot.
Cheers, Dave

The AWGB has an online archive of its quarterly magazines, a lot of it is club news type stuff but there are a few interesting projects to read about particularly in the later editions and lots of pictures of excellent work to inspire. You don't have to be a member to access it - awgb.co.uk, read, revolutions archive. Might be a good way to spand a quiet hour or few and you don't need any space to store them :)

The AWGB has an online archive of its quarterly magazines, a lot of it is club news type stuff but there are a few interesting projects to read about particularly in the later editions and lots of pictures of excellent work to inspire. You don't have to be a member to access it - awgb.co.uk, read, revolutions archive. Might be a good way to spand a quiet hour or few and you don't need any space to store them :)
Thank Richard - I will have a look :giggle:

Back