Any sources for 2nd hand woodworking machinery??

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

punkrockdad

Established Member
Reaction score
As the title says.

I'm surprised theres no for sale category on this forum. is there any reason for this?

If you made the stuff on your web site without a table/panel saw or without spindles etc, hats off its fantastic

Johnny Boy currently has a Jet for sale in the General Forum.

Generally speaking advertising in not allowed. But for one-offs of a non-commercial nature, the accepted protocol is to state clearly in the title that something is For Sale, and what that something is. Johnny Boy's Jet saw is a good example. Then if someone clicks on the link, they know exactly what they are going to.

BTW, JB, if I wasn't already very happy with my saw, I'd be onto you, looks like a smashing deal for someone. Why are you selling?

I'm selling the JET because every time I start a new project, I end up making it during my dinner hour at work on their machines. I work in a joinery shop where space and choice of machines is better. The saw is literally brand new and I cannot find a mark on it.
cheers,
jon.

Back