AND THE WINNER IS

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats, LN!
And Waka - many thanks for offering such a generous gift! I forgive your disgraceful Norris gloat in the first picture....... :lol:
Cheers
Philly :D

Alf":3r3lo37r said:
Congrats, yer lordship. :D Maybe Waka should send it to me and we can have an official presentation? In a month or 12... :whistle: :wink: And good on yer for the donation to the Air Ambulance - a cause also favoured here at Alf Towers. =D>

And of course a big thank you to Waka for organising and equipping the competition with such a generous prize. I knew all along you hadn't forgotten to say who'd won... :^o

Cheers, Alf

Alf I'm quite satisfied that waka posts it drekly to me thank you very muchly :lol:

But perhaps you would like to call in to my place when your passing for a coffee with some cornish yarg & biscuits when your on a tool hunt at The tool shop at Tavistock or somewhere similar. :lol: You can then perhaps show me how to sharpen it \:D/ :wink: Being serious do call in when your on your travels I'd/we would be delighted to meet with such a world well known celeb. :)

edit: PM me if you do want to call in, It'll give me time to sweep up a bit. :lol:

LN - well done and a worthy cause to support. Hope Waka remembers to give you the correct plane.....you never know :lol: - Rob

LN - congrats. I am not a bit envious , really..

Waka - a very generous gift! (Does this mean you will now have to use your new toy for smoothing?)

Congratulations Lord Nibbo. Make sure Waka sends you the plane in the first picture, not the second!

Dave

GREAT looking green rugga jersey that he's wearing!!!!!!!!
8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Not quite sure what the piece of equipment is in his hand?
There is no power cable?
:shock:

Congratulations your Lordship - May the Nibbo aristocracy thrive for many generations (I like the bit about the 'Air Ambulance' too :D )

And another word of appreciation for Waka's generosity and for publishing the results. Like many others I genuinely couldn't remember what date I choose. Was quite pleased to see I wasn't all that far out :)

All in all an excellant little diversion from the trials & tribulations of the real world.

Oh BTW your Lordship, give the two big black basterds a bone for me :wink:

Hi LN

Congratulations on your wonderful prize and also your worthy donation.

Also well done to Waka. You're lucky it wasn't Philly or Alf, you'd never have prized it from their grip. :lol: :lol:

Cheers
Neil

Latest posts

Back