And the award for the smallest shop goes to...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
here are a couple of pics of my latest work, the mahogany table is what won Woodworker of the year.

en-suitetablecompleye.jpg

table.jpg

And this is where my brand new LN 5 1/2 and LN chisel set live.

toolcabinet-1.jpg

And these are my brand new LN 5 1/2 and LN chisel set

DSCF0097.jpg

reagrds to what i have won, dewalt thicknesser, dewalt workclothing range, dewalt bandsaw extractor range of bessey clamps, dewalt 1/4 and 1/2" routers complete range of einhells tools and a few smaller bits.

Any woodworker gets a smile on there face when three palets of tools arrive, and you dont even know if you have room for them. :D :D :D

Wow, Hats off to you.
I absolutely love your plane cabinet - and the mahogany table, and the white table... awww... it's all amazing.
I have added you to Messenger - I look forward to a chat at some point.
Keep up the work - you're an inspiration to me :)

Sam

:tongue9: The plane cabinet is amazing. Well Done

Bramers, hats off to you. Well done.

Any chance of a peek inside that cabinet, it looks a bit big for just one plane and a bunch of chisels :wink:

And

Just been reading through this thread and have to say well done Bramers you've made some amazing stuff there, especially the plane cabinet.

To Dovetail, great to see someone so enthusiastic and mature in their interest for woodworking at the age of 15. I'm 25 so it's been a decade but when I was 15 I was too much of a bum to have had a serious interest in woodwork. Thing is, the school I was at had this fantastically well kitted out technology department with all manner of great machines - heavy duty table saw, drill press, floor standing belt sander, grinders and a host of other stuff. Had I had this interest back then I could have probably managed to do lots of projects involving wood. As far as I can remember the head of the department allowed pupils doing their A levels to use all the machines too. Oportunity missed in my case. :( Oh well, at least I discovered this fantastic interest eventually.

Just think, ten years from now you'll be a great woodworker with years of experience. :D

As others have said bramers I really like the tool cabinet, shows a lot of skills and techniques all in one project, nice design too.

Alan

:D :D :D :D Yeah!!!!!!!! My room mate left for Europe yesterday!!!!!!
Now I have a 10'X10" shop for a WHOLE month!!!!!!

I can FINALLY get all those half built guitars done!!!!!!

Hmmmm.....need beer though. :eek:ccasion5:

HI sam

Nice workshop for a 15 year old (I had to use my dads until i was 22!) - it'll soon fill with LNs over the years - the collection sort of accumulates as time passes :wink:

Latest posts

Back