Amsterdam...

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andyavast

Established Member
Reaction score
This may be a bit of a shot in the dark, but I'm in amsterdam this weekend for my partners birthday and we (read: I) fancy a bit of a woodie excursion. Anybody know any flea markets/tool bazaars/museums in Amsterdam?

Cheers!

Andy

There was, but moved near the border with Germany a while ago. I know nothing left else than the regular markets which have little tools. The rijksmuseum has a vast collection of tools and beautiful examples of period furniture from all over the world (a lot from france). Since you're in the neigherhood you might also want to visit the Teylers Museum in Haarlem. There is the HMC Amsterdam a cabinet/furniture maker college, don't know if there are open the the public though. You also might be able to get some more from the guys at http://www.ambachtengereedschap.nl/ (use translate.google.co.uk to translate some of the non english content)

Hi,

There is a Sex museum and a Erotic museum so there should be some "tools" there. :wink: :oops:

Pete

Back