Amazon Prime Day

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

niemeyjt

Established Member
Reaction score
Today and tomorrow - 10th and 11th.

There seem some good deals on Bosch DIY and Bosch Professional, Trend, Ryobi plus the usual unknown brand stuff from China.

I have been watching one particular item - which was included in the sale - saving an extra £38 off an already good price. And no, they did not hike the price in the week before to then reduce it.

there is so much range online, or even just within amazon, that there is always countless offers to be had at any time, or within a few weeks of looking, putting a time limit on 'bargains' is literally a technique used by conmen. if you find something you need at a good price, fair eneough, but there are savings to be had all year round

As I said, I had been monitoring an item over a long while - the Amazon price of £397 was already the cheapest I could find - FFX were £419 on the same item.

So a Prime reduction to £359 is a good saving. But others may find better savings - who knows?

Just avoid Amazon sending overseas as they will scam you out of the VAT.

Back