• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Aldi DIY special buy sale 100mm disc/belt sander £50

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I have just unboxed mine and I've also got the 370W machine. Its OK... the main body is reassuringly heavy but there are some cheap plastics (front side of the sanding belt) the table is also a bit nasty - light aluminum with a raised dent in the corner which will have to be files down. BUT as I said originally I didn't have very high hopes and for 50ish quid it'll do, me thinks!
All that being said I did phone Aldi and point out the errors on their website, they said I could return it for a full refund but I said I'd rather have the 500W machine described on their website. I'll let you know when they respond.
The manual and info plate would suggest its a rebadged Scheppach BTS900 and interestingly Screwfix have both the Scheppach BTS800 and BTS900 on their website at 370W! Make of that what you will :ROFLMAO: bottom line the BTS900 at both Screwfix and Toolstation are £170 and £190 !!!!! SO till think its a bargain.
20221013_182419.jpg
20221013_182333.jpg

Back