Aldi Compressor & air tools from Thursday 1st March

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

j

Established Member
Reaction score
Incase anyone is interested
2.5HP Air Compressor and Accessories £59.99

2.5HP
1.5kW
230 volt motor
Air displacement: 270 litres/minute
MWP: 8 bar (120psi)
24 litre capacity air receiver
Fully automatic STOP/START control
Oil lubricated single cylinder direct drive compressor with air intake filter/silencer
2 air outlets
2 pressure gauges
Fitted safety and non-return valve and drain valve
Accessory kit includes: gravity feed spray gun, tyre inflator, long nozzle sprayer/paraffin gun, blow gun, 8 piece inflator/deflator set for footballs, li-los, inflatable boats, etc.
10 metre air hose
Quick-release couplings
Airbrush kit includes: airbrush, 60cc and 22cc paint jars, 1.5 metre air hose and regulator adaptor
IP44 rating

Also available
½" Reversible Air Ratchet Set £15.99
Air Impact Wrench and Kit £17.99
Pneumatic Nail/Staple Gun £14.99
3/8" Reversible Air Drill and Kit £12.99
Air Chisel and Kit £7.99

Thanks
J

Hi,
I bought an Aldi Compressor nearly three years ago, and it is still going strong. The kit of tools were an extra when I got the compressor. Today though, I bought the Air Drill. These are good quality tools.
Martin

Drat,

We had a local leaflet drop which advertised this but didn't include some of the detail. So I assumed it wasn't what I wanted. Now I realise with the spray gun, it was.

Grrr

mailee":1ipxa2gz said:
Does anyone know how much CFM it produces? I have a rather large nail gun that requires 7CFM. :?:

According to the info on the advert and googles calculator:

270 (litres / minute) = 9.53496001 (cubic feet) per minute so you should be fine.

Davy

davy_owen_88":1w4jo8e5 said:
According to the info on the advert and googles calculator:

270 (litres / minute) = 9.53496001 (cubic feet) per minute so you should be fine.

270 l/min is a very "academic" number the compressor is not likely to reach in real use. As far as I know, this number is calculated according to the piston displacement and the rpm. I guess that the Aldi unit effectively delivers apporx. 4 cfm at a pressure of 90 psi.

Hope this helps,

Christian

I have a 24lt sip and that is perfectly adequate for any nail gun because you only use the air in short bursts that is stored in the chamber.
The problem comes when you want to spray then you need a constant supply of air and the machine is constantly trying to keep up

WOODBUCTHER

Back