Aldi Air Compressor and Air tools this Thursday - Discussion

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
graduate_owner":2qmw1c2w said:
Regarding the Lidl offers, The bits I’m going for are the retractable hose line and possibly the shears.

K

I'm also going for the retractable hose, just a tip if you do want one though, you might want to go to Aldi rather than Lidl for it :p

I run a Clarke Bandit (two of them actually) One stays in the 'shop and gets used for nailing and headless pinning and of course air dusting. The other is in the van and gets used on site for second fix work.
It's fairly easy to lug around and I've never done a thing to it - not even drained the moisture. Reading this makes me think it's time for some compressor maintenance.

TomO":137cxqny said:
Oh and if you don't have a grinder I would just buy one. £50 will buy a decent enough makita, get a decent diamond blade (7mm thick ish).

I bought a £50 Makita grinder and after less than an hour's work the bearings went! The supplier insisted that it was repaired by a Makita service centre and I said 'no, I want my money back'. I got my money back in the end but had to threaten them with a County Court claim! There's plenty of other makes to consider.

Regards Keith

Back