Alan Peters book

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark_h

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone got a copy of the expected reprint of "Cabinetmaking, a professional approach" yet? Just checked Amazon again and they don't appear to have it.

Mark

Still waiting for it. Ordered it ages ago when they said they were expecting it in Feb 09. It now looks like they're expecting it June 09. Bit more of a wait then. :(

Nice gloat! I will just have to wait for the reprint as second hand copies seem to cost a fortune.

Mark

I'd be interested to hear what the hold up is. Hasn't this been in the pipeline for the past 2yrs? I'm sure it was on 2007's Christmas Wishlist?

What could the problem be?

Didn't someone post that Alan Peters was seriously ill? If so, and he was revising it for Stobarts, that may be the expalnation?

I also heard he's had some problems with his health. According to the latest issue of British Woodworking though, the reprint is due for re-release in "April".

ivan":2vb9xi2x said:
Didn't someone post that Alan Peters was seriously ill? If so, and he was revising it for Stobarts, that may be the expalnation?

I think it was Betty Norbury who was updating the book.

Cheers :wink:

Paul

Back