Accidents

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cansdale

Established Member
Reaction score
We've all done it, that one second of carelessness, usually we're lucky, but every so often --. I came on this last night and if it's been posted previously forgive me. www.lynneyamaguchi.com the web site, go to september blog and read on.{sorry can't link it, to computer illiterate} It's a stark reminder of the dangers in our hobby, even for a professional like this lady, I'm in awe of her determined mindset, and wish her a full recovery down the road. It also reminded me of a similar incident that Terry Scott recounted at his demo day at KTMP, school of woodturning.
If like me your a weekend woody, and often tempted to go to the shed of a night after work, remember tiredness can lead to carelessness. read lynnes blog and think on. Stay safe one and all.

Thanks Greg, she suffered a truly awful injury, and 7 months down the line still does know if she'll lose her eye. All from doing what we love, makes you think about being careful. cheers cans.

Back