About the huge timber sale thread

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droogs

Not the Sharpest Moderator in the box
Reaction score
It appears that although I can find the thread in a search, I am no longer authorised to read it. So, having previously read it and today having bid and won some maple, which will allow me to build both my new bench and my chevalet for my new workshop, that I moved into today, I would like to thank the op of the thread whoever it was for bringing it to my attention, should we ever meet, I owe you a bottle of Laphroig.
regards
droogs

YES! - I noticed that when I looked / searched for the thread... :?: mysterious :?: ... (Chris T mentions the sale on the Rosewood topic). I think it's still running

http://www.bidspotter.co.uk/en-gb/aucti ... id-bp10630

We've had some success, so I too would also like to thank the OP of the thread.

Did anyone else have a punt?

I've had a haulage quote but would welcome any haulage recommendations or if someone wants to share transport to/via Yorkshire PM me

Cheers

Jim

Droogs":392she4c said:
It appears that although I can find the thread in a search, I am no longer authorised to read it. So, having previously read it and today having bid and won some maple, which will allow me to build both my new bench and my chevalet for my new workshop, that I moved into today, I would like to thank the op of the thread whoever it was for bringing it to my attention, should we ever meet, I owe you a bottle of Laphroig.
regards
droogs

As you are so far away and unlikely to ever meet the op, I would willingly act as a go between and pass the bottle of Laphroaig on when I see him. I will p.m. my address. 8)

For haulage of large amount we use ACP freight, and have found them very good. Have also bought some lots from that auction, looking forward to receiving them and seeing what they are like.

Hi Jacksss. Just curious where a outs you are in East Sussex. I'm near Tonbridge and bought some timber in the auction if you fancied possibly sharing on haulage. PM me if interested.
Cheers

whiskywill":g884i27d said:
I would willingly act as a go between and pass the bottle of Laphroaig on when I see him. 8)

I would also like to offer my services, if anyone would like some Laphroaig passing, I have plenty of experience :eek:ccasion5:

If anyone from the NE (along A1) or E Scotland got anything at the sale and would like to share costs of delivery let me know, as im looking into arranging transport

Latest posts

Back