Aaarrrggggghhhhhh!!!!

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wellywood":3kqfyp4s said:
Spiders never used to bother me until a few years back when one bit me on the elbow. My forearm turned black and I developed bursitis (tennis elbow). I give them a wide berth now :!:
Same here - a white tail bit caused my lower left leg to swell, leak and get me 3 weeks off sick, 9 nights in hospital and a 2" scar on my leg after they chopped out the dead flesh. And I couldn't swim for nearly 3 months.

You wacky lot !!! I wasn`t sitting on the dunny drinking my coffee. I had used the dunny and then was sitting at the `puter. What a crazy bunch I`ve got involved with. !!!!!!
As for BIG spiders, I have seen some whoppers on Christmas Island in the `50s.
F.
Cheers Frank I spilt me coffee laughin.

Yep cant argue with you there all wacky every last one of em, all the world of em ceptin me and thee dear!!
and even thees a little strange !!!

Rend.

SWMBO just read this, states she is off this weekend. Offering discount graduated exposure therapy but not for spiders I cant catch them this time of year!!

Rend.

MMUK.... He is the reason I'm scared of clowns.
When I was young. (12ish) I desperatly wanted to watch IT.
My dad said no but I pestered him for days.
Eventually he said ok but strongly warned me that it will give me nightmares and he advised against it.
Oh it did far more than that....

wellywood":3q76jpmp said:
MickCheese":3q76jpmp said:
Well my wife runs an online business breading and selling tarantulas.

Mick

Mick. I've never had a breaded tarantula. Do they taste good? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Nice and crispy, with some garlic butter - Mmm!

JustBen":1ux6zwrz said:
MMUK.... He is the reason I'm scared of clowns.
When I was young. (12ish) I desperatly wanted to watch IT.
My dad said no but I pestered him for days.
Eventually he said ok but strongly warned me that it will give me nightmares and he advised against it.
Oh it did far more than that....

Confront your fears, it's the only way. Mwahahahahahahaha :twisted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHHFade7cdQ

Latest posts

Back