A massive thanks UKW

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chippy1970

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a nice delivery today direct from Festool Germany. As some of you may know I came 3rd in the sysrock song competition recently. My prize was £1500 worth of Festool tools chosen by me from Festool UK's website. I went over a touch to get what I wanted but they allowed me to pay the extra :).

Anyway today a white van pulled up and my of2200 and mfk700 sets both arrived. This of2200 is HUGE !!! Lol.

Many thanks to all at Festool and all the people here who voted and supported me through the competition.

I'm off to do some random routing :)

34a10fb0b18aaefe3a6ff029df4d19ae.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Wuffles":1fldtg7r said:
Yes, dropped mine the first time I used it in earnest.
Only just noticed it doesn't have a plug it. Suppose it's the amps same as the kapex

Congratulations on the win. Well deserved!

The 2200 does look a bit of a monolith in your photo. You could ogee a tree with that!

Congratulations!

Yes, there is no Plugit because of the regs. Seems daft to me, but there we are.

I once went round the Festool factory in Germany, there was a roomful of journalists, all, woodies. We had an afternoon in the training workshop playing with kit, and none of us, not one, managed to edge-rout a simple profile with the 2200 without tipping it. It is a beast. You'll never be short of power with thing! Enjoy.
S

It's the attention to detail here that's good. I like the way you've had new carpet laid to match the systainer boxes. Now that's dedication.
I popped in to TooledUp.com on the way home from work and got started on building my own collection of Feztool machines.
I'm starting small at the moment.

JuB9MLJ.jpg

Congratulations on the new gear. Good to see. :D

Steve Maskery":1nyj65ar said:
Congratulations!

Yes, there is no Plugit because of the regs. Seems daft to me, but there we are.

I once went round the Festool factory in Germany, there was a roomful of journalists, all, woodies. We had an afternoon in the training workshop playing with kit, and none of us, not one, managed to edge-rout a simple profile with the 2200 without tipping it. It is a beast. You'll never be short of power with thing! Enjoy.
S
I have got the wider base in the accessories set that should help :)

My old dewalt has about the same power but not quite as refined as this beast. I can keep the dewalt in my table now.

congratulations, its nice to see someone you 'know' win

*know in an online forum kind of sense

phil.p":1gv9wftn said:
Nice one! £1500s worth isn't to be sniffed at - makes it all worthwhile.
Yeah well worth it .

I've just entered another competition, no singing this time though lol

Congratulations from me too, very well deserved, :D As they say, you have to be in it to win it! I like to see people get stuck in as you did.
I like the bit about the Feztools!
Rodders

Bm101":2f7uwzgi said:
It's the attention to detail here that's good. I like the way you've had new carpet laid to match the systainer boxes. Now that's dedication.
I popped in to TooledUp.com on the way home from work and got started on building my own collection of Feztool machines.
I'm starting small at the moment.

JuB9MLJ.jpg

Congratulations on the new gear. Good to see. :D
Lol yeah we had that fitted when we thought we were moving to the seaside and selling the house. That never happened though, maybe when I retire

No skills":noyr8nxh said:
Congrats!!!

Make a shoe rack as the first job :wink:
Oh I give up with that lot, need a bigger house.

Back