A Diddy kitchen

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonnyD

Established Member
Reaction score
I have just finished a small kitchen about 2.5m long X 2m wide. Plinths are 50mm of the floor to gain some extra space in the cupboards. Materials are lacquered birch plywood carcases steamed Beech frames and doors with MRMDF panels. Drawers are Ash to match the floor.

The Worktops are by Maia and are basically a cross betwwen a laminate and a solid surface worktop and fitted using laminate worktop techniques.

cork-05.jpg

The sink unit is prefabricated and you just have to bolt the sinks on during installation

cork-04.jpg

cork-08.jpg

Birch ply carcases

cork-06.jpg

Corner solution was to create an open cupboard with an internal drawer for extra storage

cork-07.jpg

Drawers

cork-03.jpg

Door and frame detail

cork-02.jpg

thanks for looking

cheers

jon

Hey Jonny, nice to see your work again. Immaculate, as one might expect. It's very encouraging to see something that looks so good on such a small scale. I love my kitchen almost as much as I love my workshop and I'm about to lose both :( so this is quite inspiring! Thanks for posting.
Cheers
Steve

Hey Jonny,

Lovely job there. What lippings do you have on the plywood shelves?

Steve Maskery":33x0h1zi said:
Hey Jonny, nice to see your work again. Immaculate, as one might expect. It's very encouraging to see something that looks so good on such a small scale. I love my kitchen almost as much as I love my workshop and I'm about to lose both :( so this is quite inspiring! Thanks for posting.
Cheers
Steve

Hi Steve sorry to hear you are having to loose your house but i am sure things will get better for you in the future. If you fancy a beer and curry while your at the springfields show let me know as its just down the road for me.

cheers

jon

Geno":29z98yot said:
Hey Jonny,

Lovely job there. What lippings do you have on the plywood shelves?

Geno the lippings are actually Ash to match the floor and drawers and are a pretty good match for colour to the plywood.

cheers

jon

That's a nice clean job Jon. Very nice. I like the drawers. Wish I hadn't sold my leigh! :roll: :lol:

Latest posts

Back