• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold 2HP dust extractors

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have two dust extractors for sale - one Draper the other SIP. Both in good condition. The on / off switches have been replaced with simple switches so that they can be used with remote controls. £50 each. Mike, East Sussex.

Mod edit : please message seller for their phone number.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Draper Stock number is 80946, Part number DE1500. The SIP model number is 01954. They are pretty much identical other than the branding on the filter bag.
I shall try to upload some photos later. Mike

Both models appear to be 1500 watt / 2hp.
You may wish to correct your advert?

Mod edit : confirmed and done

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Mike, would you be willing / have a price to ship? Interested in one but a tad far to collect. Many thanks

Photos attached hopefully.

Attachments

• IMG_1520.jpeg
    IMG_1520.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1519.jpeg
    IMG_1519.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Hi Mike, I'll take both if you still have them? I am in Haywards Heath and have text you on your phone number. Thanks.

I have two dust extractors for sale - one Draper the other SIP. Both in good condition. The on / off switches have been replaced with simple switches so that they can be used with remote controls. £50 each. Mike, East Sussex.

Mod edit : please message seller for their phone number.
Hi Mike
I would buy the either extractor if not yet sold although it seems that they might both have gone. PM sent last week. Thanks.

Back