1st bowl for a while

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bodrighy

Established Member
Reaction score
Most of my work seems to be long and thin so as I was getting low on bowls decided to get a few done today. This one was inspired by something put up on another forum Forgot I had the verdigris wax on the shelf.
It's about 9" diameter, walnut with the rim textured and verdigris wax polished. Buffed with carnuba.
Comments, critique etc welcome as always

Attachments

• walnut verdigris bowl.jpg
    walnut verdigris bowl.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 1,028
That's better than 'All Right' Pete, that looks well balanced and 'porcelain perfect' in proportions., are you sure you are the same guy who posted this:---
So far on my Black and Decker on top of a workmate I have achieved only a new handle for the frying pan, a couple of handles for some tools, a ring holder and a small candle holder. The ring holder was quite nice......

CHJ":imwm04p4 said:
That's better than 'All Right' Pete, that looks well balanced and 'porcelain perfect' in proportions., are you sure you are the same guy who posted this:---
So far on my Black and Decker on top of a workmate I have achieved only a new handle for the frying pan, a couple of handles for some tools, a ring holder and a small candle holder. The ring holder was quite nice......

I bet you are the sort of grandfather who produces pictures of your kids naked on the rug Chas LOL. You're going back a few years there. Thanks for the complement though

Pete

That is Superb what A Bobby dazzler Like It If you Dont Pm Me ill Give you My addey My wife certainly adores it
Regards
Bill

AAAAHHHh Pete , I always knew you would make superb bowls you were just waiting for the right piece of timber . Thats a real beauty and strangely I like the coloring too.Thanks Pete .

Very nicely done Pete :D
Looks to be a lovely piece of Walnut which you have textured well to match.
More bowls please :wink:

Latest posts

Back