1928 chevrolet pick up truck

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bobman

Established Member
Reaction score
hi heres a 1928 chevrolet pick up truck i made the woods used are sapele walnut and maple the plans were from toys and joys thanks for looking

Attachments

• DSCI0001.JPG
    DSCI0001.JPG
    128 KB · Views: 719
I think this looks great, what a great job and with so much detail, especially the wheels did you have to carve these.? Do you know if these plans are available in the UK as it looks as though Toys and Joys are in the USA. Many thanks for showing us and inspiring me to having a go, I do mostly wood turning but have made a couple of steam tractors but not to scale or to any specific model of a steam tractor.
Many thanks Dave

hi dave thanks for the kind comments the plans are avalible in the uk through woodwork craft supplies the wheels are also from woodwork craft supplies ask them to send you one of their catalogues thanks bob

Many thanks for the reply and also the intro to the website, have had a quick look already and will send off for a catalogue. I now have an excuse to buy a scroll saw.
Thanks again Dave

Back