• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to UK Workshop and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 14" steel impeller for diy dust collector

UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilipL

Established Member
Reaction score
Some years ago I got an impeller (Jet part 431006) to build a cyclone dust collector. Unfortunately I never got round to actually doing the work. I am downsizing and need to move this on. It is a substantial piece of equipment and balanced and designed for use with a 3hp motor in the commercial product. The jet collector it was designed for was the DC1900C, I believe, but was also used in Powermatic machines. Using the Jet part number will get you more details.

The plans I intended to follow were by Bill Pentz and are still online (Dust Collection Research - Cyclone Plans) . He suggests that a 14" an is the minimum size you really need to shift dust and that 5hp is a better size of motor to run this.

I can't remember how much the impeller cost me but it wasn't particularly cheap. Asking £60 plus postage via Hermes. Apologies for the poor pic. Impeller is unused but a bit dusty.

1616936446172.png

Some years ago I got an impeller (Jet part 431006) to build a cyclone dust collector. Unfortunately I never got round to actually doing the work. I am downsizing and need to move this on. It is a substantial piece of equipment and balanced and designed for use with a 3hp motor in the commercial product. The jet collector it was designed for was the DC1900C, I believe, but was also used in Powermatic machines. Using the Jet part number will get you more details.

The plans I intended to follow were by Bill Pentz and are still online (Dust Collection Research - Cyclone Plans) . He suggests that a 14" an is the minimum size you really need to shift dust and that 5hp is a better size of motor to run this.

I can't remember how much the impeller cost me but it wasn't particularly cheap. Asking £60 plus postage via Hermes. Apologies for the poor pic. Impeller is unused but a bit dusty.

View attachment 107030

Hi,
I'll take it off your hands. PM sent

Back