UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Red Kite is great Brian really nice work. Don W thankyou for your post asbout the printers I also have two printers a Ricoh Laser printer and and Epson ET-2500 which I use for photo work but is a devel of a job to get it to take paper in from the infeed tray but I will run a test on both to check that they are printing stuff out to the correct size. AES Matthias Wandell has put many a want in my head but so far have only managed to build his saw sled but would love to have the skill to build his finger joint jig thanks for the heads up re Easy Poster Print

That's OK bigbob, I have 2 of Matthias' plans and haven't built either yet. There's a distinct lack of roundtoits in this part of the world! I need a bigger (hammer)

Yup, Matthias has a number of excellent machine plans (as do many others such as Marius Hornberger as just one example - I think that's the correct spelling - search YouTube if interested).

The point is to for any of these things, being able to print out full size cutting templates to exact size & shape without any distortion is vital to success, hence my thanks for the above info from don watson.

AES

Excellent work as usual. I'll be heading up to Scotland in June and hope to see a few raptors, among other things.

Back