UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
JPA what amperage can they handle? Some of these aren't able to do much more than control lamps.

curtisrider":3pd7qeku said:
JPA what amperage can they handle? Some of these aren't able to do much more than control lamps.

I've just had a look and on the back of the box it says that the switching capacity is 3680W. I bought mine yesterday; one is now on my 1.5kW chip extractor, and the other on a 1.3kW 'shop vac' so well within capacity for my use, anyway - and according to my (notoriously poor) maths, well within the capacity of a UK 13A plugged appliance.

I got some of these previously and a huge advantage they have over others I have is that they do not lose their link to the handset after a powercut. I have a load of the status ones on lights etc above and behind cabinets. after a power cut they had to manually relinked to the controller, a right pain. The lidl ones dont have that problem.

I've just had a look and on the back of the box it says that the switching capacity is 3680W. I bought mine yesterday; one is now on my 1.5kW chip extractor, and the other on a 1.3kW 'shop vac' so well within capacity for my use, anyway - and according to my (notoriously poor) maths, well within the capacity of a UK 13A plugged appliance.

I guess this only has one remote? Does it say whether additional remotes are available?

I've just bought 2 sets......brilliant little gizmo :)

The manual said you can train multiple remotes to operate the same appliance. However, can you buy the remotes separately is a question for Lidl I suspect.

Yes, I might have to get 2 sets - I was thinking of having a couple of sockets in the garage and a couple in the house - 2 remotes would be the answer for that I think.

As long as you don't switch on the food processor from the garage.

Mike

Back