UKworkshop.co.uk

Help Support UKworkshop.co.uk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's just beautiful Brian and a gorgeous choice of wood colours. My 'hare-mad' wife would love one of those on the wall so I might have to attempt it as I also have that pattern. If it looks half as good as yours I'd be over the moon . . . . unless . . . . you'd like to sell yours . . . . I'd give you a good price (in sterling) . . . . oh, go on. Be a pal.

Barry

Hi Brian, just a query, but how much would you charge for something like the hare, i'm not out to make money from my work (yet), but if i got a commission how should i price it, would it be based on time and materials or priced at a flat rate, cheers,

Claymore":11skbpfa said:
dynax":11skbpfa said:
Hi Brian, just a query, but how much would you charge for something like the hare, i'm not out to make money from my work (yet), but if i got a commission how should i price it, would it be based on time and materials or priced at a flat rate, cheers,

just sent ya an email Mike :)

Gratefully received, thanks Brian, the potential is there cheers,

Wow! What a lovely hare. I've been making small projects for some time now and I'm contemplating starting to sell some. I have sold some at a craft fair but as I'm sure you will know, it takes a long time to make a design and people visiting craft fairs don't generally want to pay a fair price for items. I was just wondering if you had any selling advice to offer me?

I would put some pics of my creations on here but i'm not very tech savvy and unsure how to reduce the picture size so it will load!

Any help you can offer would be appreciated.

Many thanks
Di

Another beautiful piece of intarsia art, Simple but effective. I'm SOooo new to scroll sawing and still only trying my hand at some simple name plates for my kids bedroom doors while I get used to my machine but I'm looking forward to trying some intarsia projects soon and hope they turn out nice and clean like this one. I'm wanting to avoid all of the free intarsia templates out there or copies of other people's work so will have to figure out how to make my own templates too.

Brian any chance you could post the details for the guy you get your Corian from fancy having a go working with that.
Thanks Jim

Latest posts

Back